Subject: [Leica] Bay Area LUG dinner
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:05:32 -0500

     three cheers for peter choy for the idea & seeing this through !
     three cheers for our gracious guest of honor and the adorable
     creature sitting to his immediate right for their generosity
     and humor ! three cheers for everyone who attended ! having
     left Monterey @ 4:00 saturday afternoon, i was running late,
     but better that than being bannished to the other darkness ;-)
     next time i hope to meet more of you. (yes, there will be a
     'next time'). instead of loose prints i'll try one of those new
     fangled viewing portfolios & i'll have more postcards.
     the one you saw the other night is the first in a series.
     anyone wanting additional postcards, please drop me a snail mail
     address.
     as a note, the web site officially launched last night.
     any and all feedback greatly appreciated.
     again, many thanks.

     best
     jerry haussler
     www.zephyrblau.com