Subject: [Leica] Portugese Bullfight
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:51:34 -0700

Well, I could not find the M4 nor the rapidwinder, nor the ASPH Summicron...
so the M6 and 35 Summicron went with me witht the TeleElmarit and 50
Summicron......

Lots of people Pix, and then the bloodless bullfight... I shot the whole
thing with the M6.....I know that Ted and some othere isuse the M series at
sporting events, but this was my first time since maybe 1965.

It took me a while to get the old both eyes open trick working
again......but it was fun!

Tmax 400 and 100 films will be procesed in the next few days.....

Wish I had brought the Noctilux for the 1/15 at f2 shots towards the
end......I could have used the 1/60 shutter speed.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net