Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. new RFs vs. SLR
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:01:50 -0700

ralph fuerbringer wrote:

> best gn of all time: 35mm compact camera olympus rd, 40mmf1.7 guide no lens,
> shutterspeed preferred automatic and manual to l sec. similair but no gn
> minolta 7s and canon w/crazy flash system, both these w/40mm f2's. ><Snip>

Not a Blitz lens then! ANOTHER Pancake topping topic!
Mark Rabiner
or one or Santa's reindeers, take your pick!

I used to LOVE to blast them at f32 with a flash at 3 feet.
Unusual Bokeh because there wasn't none. It was in focase from 3 feet sharp to
infinity! But not that sharp really.
Made up for it's lack of elements with plenty of extra aperture blades!
45mm is a Nice focal length! As is 40!
but no dof scale :(