Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz pradovit Slide Projector
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:54:24 +0200

Denis,
I recommend to buy the projector due to the following reasons:

0. It projects brilliantly (my brother owns one)

1. The lens is already worth half the price.

2. It has a very good lens, there is only on lens always better - the Super
   Colorplan - and one is in my experience better for glassless mounts: the
   Colorplan CF.

3. It has a 250W bulb which is state of the art.

4. You can take out a single projected slide, which makes it easy to sort out
   the rubbish

Sometimes it refuses to advance the tray if the slide tray is too steep. You
will have to replace it then.

The autofocus can have several easy to repair flaws:
- - The bulb could be broken or have been fallen out.
- - Dirt
- - If there is a switch to switch it off it might need cleaning
- - a cable might have gone loose.

Buy it and get happy

christoph