Subject: RE: [Leica] Street photography
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:21:55 +0200

Hi John,

Again, the problem is not about taking pictures, it is about publishing
them. If the picture of your site were showing people shot in France, you
would take a major risk of being sued because (I guess) you do not have
written clearances from your subjects specifying in which circompstances and
for which period of time their images can be used. Moreover, the courts here
begin to apply the same legal regime to private or public estate.

All the best

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)