Subject: [Leica] WAS: LEAFAX TIME! :-) WAS> Focusing a 280 F2.8??
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:10:56 -0700

Harrison McClary wrote:

>> Ahh how I miss those stress filled days souping film in a bathroom
> and drying it with a hair dryer and sending photos out analog.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Great Harrison, as this describes what it was like in real life in the
realm of news photography!  It wasn't all simple scan and press send button!

But a whole bunch more of you LUG guys now have a clue what life is all
about in the world of being a working news photojournalist! :)

Hey we're not looking for sympathy, we just want you to understand it
isn't all tripods and monopods to make great pictures!
ted

Message from Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Focusing a 280 F2.8??? NOW Miro talent!)