Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Viewfinder on M2 question
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:58:19 -0400

Just looked in mine. There is a tiny, long triangle extending from near the
left side, pointing off to the right and very slighly upward. I can't see
any color in it.

About eight years ago this camera went to Leica NJ (before I knew this was
a bad idea) for a CLA. When it came back it came with a note saying that
the prism was decementing. I have used it since then without a hitch.
(Sherry recently CLAed it but didn't say anything about decementing.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>