Subject: [Leica] Friday F/S
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:30:24 EDT

Couple items for sale:

75/1.4 Summilux-M (last-version Canada E60 w. pull-out hood).  Absolutely
mint in every way, but priced as if it were only an exc+.  $1645

Box and instruction manual for M4-2.  Box is a little shopworn, manual is in
great shape.  Make me an offer.

I can take VISA or MasterCard through my practice.  I'll also include 2-day
shipping on the lens in the lower 48.  Int'l shipment @ cost.

Please e-mail me off-list and I will give you my office telephone number, for
secure transaction.

Thanks
Doc Benson