Subject: Re: [Leica] digital quality
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:41:40 -0700

><Snip>  Of course, if all you want is grain
> I'd bet there's a Photoshop trick or two that would give you all you'd ever
> need :-)
>
> Paul

Something for Johnny's list but if I have to do a whole lot of retouching I end
up putting grain back in with the noise filter. Both locally and maybe again
globally to the whole image. So comparative grain patterns we can forgetabout.
We can easily turn Microdol x straight mushroom farm grain into Rodinal grain
with the unsharp filter. It's ridiculous! This digital thing is a whole
different ball game.
Mark Rabiner