Subject: RE: [Leica] digital quality
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:28:15 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rabiner [mailto:mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com]

MIKIRO wrote:
> It is irrelevant AND relevant.  It totally depends on what you want in
your
> prints.  I believe it is relevant at least when I "want" to see lens
> characters and when I "want" such characters appear in my photograph.  No
> arguments in me. :-)
><Snip>

You never know somebody could get you a box of 20x24 paper for your Birthday
present.
Then what a fine state you'd be in!
Mark Rabiner

My birthday is this Friday.  If anyone wishes to send me a box of 20x24
paper (RC or Fiber) please contact me off list and I will mail you my
address.  Thanks In Advance.  However I will still be in Nebraska which
isn't that fine of a state.