Subject: Re: [Leica] Bags. Oh No, Not AGAIN?!!
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:09:40 -0400

I've carried my Sand F2 for going on 12 years now. It is the bag that I use
when I need to carry the ENTIRE 35mm kit. (Leica's, SLRs, many lenses and
strobes.) When last I was in Philly I saw one of the local reporters
covering the Gala that I was at. He had a digital NiKodak kit in an F2. His
camera was spotless, but his bag looked like it had seen action in every
conflict since the nastiness in Beruit. He admitted that bag had been with
him from several F's through the F3hp's to the F5's and now the digital
hybrid and was probably time to get a new one.
Good choice Steve.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael