Subject: Re: [Leica] FW: Driving in Boston
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:56:39 -0400

on 7/26/00 11:32 AM, Austin Franklin at austin@darkroom.com wrote:

>> A taxi would probably
>> be my recommendation, especially if you could arrange to meet other LHSA
>> members at the airport and share a ride to Burlington.

My wife and I returned from Logan last month the fare was $35.00 plus tip
and toll.  As I had said earlier, looking from my front porch I can see
Marriott.  The taxis are on meter not set rate.  There are several methods
including Logan Express, bus service to Woburn, MA, at about $10.00 and
shared cab to hotel at about another $15.00.  Hertz has rental location near
hotel for those wishing to rent car in 'burbs.

Happy snaps,

Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] FW: Driving in Boston)