Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Exposing Tri-X at 320
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:37:37 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  That's part of my 1-2-3 punch for learning how to
produce really nice negatives.  Here's the resources that I have found
particularly useful:

	The Negative, Ansel Adams
	Beyond The Zone System, Phil Davis
	The Zone System For 35mm Photography, Carson Graves

	Phil Davis' BTZS, while an excellent introduction to the study of
sensitometry, I find most useful for putting me to sleep at night.  ;-)

	BK