Subject: Re: [Leica] digital quality
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:33:22 +0200

Erwin,
I think some points are clear:  scientific research shows that there is more
information in the silver than in the digital picture.

Other things are not that clear: Just as a result of less detail it might look
better according to personal taste. As often do to me pictures with increased
contrast, although I loose lots of detail by using paper of higher grade.

christoph

<snip>