Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:10:23 -0700

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> CORRECTION...... THAT IS 1:31 ratio on the HC 110!!!!!!

I've done this often in the 80's, it's darn easy to add an once of pure
concentrate out of the bottle to a liter/quart and run your film.
It's just that eventually like most people I knew I spurned the stuff and went
back to inconvenient D-76 at 1:1. For the results.
Adding 20 cc's of Rodinal concentrate out of the bottle to a liter later I found
much more to my liking.
Now I'm adding 250 cc's of "working solution from powder" of Xtol and enjoying
it ever so much more!
Mark Rabiner

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320)