Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapters (was: self timer for M6)
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:30:21 -0400

At 04:57 PM 7/24/00 -0600, John Collier wrote:

>The old Leica self timer(APDOO) would need an adapter (OZTNO or Nikon AR-8)
>to fit on the M cameras.

Anyone have any idea of what the designation of the adapter is that one
needs if they wish to use the "Synchronblitzer" (CEYOO) flashbulb unit with
a modern M synch terminal/port is? (I've got both the X & M terminals, but
the cord seems made to fit the older LTM and M3,2,1 bodies.)

The good news is, Eveready still makes it's No. 505 (22.5volt) battery and
(as helpful LUGers have pointed the way) there are still a few places to
get bulbs online.

I could just perform surgery on it and splice it up with a modern cord, but
that seems inelegant and if a proper adapter can still be had, I would
rather go that route.

Thanks.
Michael E. Berube