Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica or B+W Filters
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:22:28 -0700

Leica only makes a few filter types and relies on B+W and Heliopan to fill
in the gaps. I personally use B+W filters, easy to get, made in every
conceivable configuration, and recommended by Leica.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica or B+W Filters)