Subject: Re: [Leica] study of incompetence
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:31:12 -0600

This has me greatly concerned Brian. Unlike those happy gentlefolk that are
a twelve but think themselves a sixty-two, I think I am a twelve and shudder
to think what I really must actually be. If factors of delusion are standard
then I must be a two point three!! I mazeda am words st ring taht can I
twogether!!!

John Collier