Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X: Ubiquitous?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:03:19 -0700

My understanding, from working at a camera store and talking to Kodak reps-
for what it's worth, is that Kodak coats ALL of its material in Rochester.
Even the 'foreign' film is coated here in the USA, and is slit and packaged
in the EU for distribution there- or here, if it's gray market.
Depending on how well it was stored- the emulsion should be the same-
everywhere!
Dan