Subject: Re: [Leica] home b&w digital processing and printing
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:56:57 -0700

Look at the site Tina directed us to- www.inkjetmall.com
They seem to have a new system of software and ink- as a combination that
makes the Epson printers do an amazing job of B&W. Right now, the software
is just for the higher end printers, but they appear to be working on
software for the 1200 series printers, so they might be a solution to your
problem.
Check it out; I was impressed, and will follow their progress with interest.
Dan