Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Re: Vintage Leica straps replicas
From: Ken Wilcox <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 14:50:09 -0400

I don't know for sure what the price will be. The maker told me his price
target is about $20 but it could be even less. I should know more in a few
days. I am simply trying to judge if there is much demand for these. It is
beginning to appear that they will be produced. As soon as I know for sure
I will post details on price and ordering.

BTW: I am not involved in the production of these or participating in the
business in any way other than trying to encourage the manufacturer to
proceed with production so that I can buy them too!

Ken Wilcox

At 2:22 -0400 7/23/0, a fine scholar, Clompus, Dr. Richard [SLGUS] wrote:

>Count me in for at least two.  How much are they?  Still $20 each?
>Richard Clompus, OD
>Roanoke, VA

- ----
					  preferred---> <>