Subject: [Leica] Re: Vintage Leica straps replicas
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:07:36 -0400

Whoops! Sorry, I didn't think to describe the strap. The one I have here is
black leather 1/2 inch wide. The leather is soft an smooth finished on one
side and rough on the other. This finished side has a very thin line
(embossed?) near each edge. One end is folded over and riveted into a loop.
The other end is looped also and then attached to an adjustment (for
length) buckle, which is silver in color. The loops at each end are equipt
with a silver colored split ring about 5/8 inches in diameter.  All in all
a simple, yet elegant design,

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>