Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Horology
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:03:57 -0700

What an inspiring way to wake up late on a Saturday morning to read an inspiring
post from Erwin and reply from Jim Brick!
I was so crucially excellent I forwarded the exchange to two of my Leica using
friends who are so unfortunate as to not be signed up to the LUG as of yet.
Erwins post i feel like framing and putting on the wall I already printed it on
nice paper.
The LUG and the people on it RULES!
Mark Rabiner