Subject: Was Re: [Leica] Vancouver LUG meeting, NOW Grip
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:27:06 -0600 (MDT)

Dan C wrote:
It's the substantial part that worried me.   I have the current Leica
grip,
and to be honest, it is right at the edge beyond which the petite M6 turns
into a modern SLR sized monster.   Also, "machined" means metal:  how much
do they weigh?

The grip is made of metal, but is very light. Tom A can probably tell you
exactly. As to "substantial" yes it is a lot more like a SLR type of
style, but I for one would feel more comfortable scrambling over rocks
holding Tom's version than the skinny little Leica one I have seen, held,
but admittedly not used.

Noel Charchuk
 http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch