Subject: RE: [Leica] On Topic - Noctilux - Great Deal?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:47:01 -0400

Anyone have a Noctilux that is just too damn big and bulky for them to keep
carrying around? Because if there is, I'd be happy to make a straight swap
for a mint Voigtlander Nokton f 1.5....After all, they both mount on M
Leicas, they're both black, they're both fast lenses, and they both start
with N....:-)
B. D.