Subject: Re: [Leica] On Topic - Noctilux
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:35:53 -0500

t.spragens@cityweb.de (Tim Spragens)7/20/004:49 PM

> Are there any particular problems to watch for
> with this lens, or questionable serial numbers?
After about two years of almost continuous use, I had to send my
Noctilux to DAG 3 times for the aperture freezing open. The ring
turned but the blades didn't move. He didn't charge for 2nd and
3rd repair, when he finally installed a shim. And I've had no
problem for going on two years of continuous use, since that
final fix.

George