Subject: Re: [Leica] R3 light trapping repair
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:15:32 -0700

George-
Megta dittos! oops! wrong forum!
Actually, I called Dave in Parts, and he sent me the foam for the windows of
my Rs and even a couple of the little red dots that had fallen off a couple
of lenses!
They ain't all that bad!
( Dave did warn me, however, that the knurled screw that is used on the V35
negative carrier to hold the film cups cost $27.50 each!! So I had to find
those else where!!)

Dan ( Inserting tab "A" into slot "B", depressing thingamabob "C" while
tightening eccentric cam "F"....) Post