Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax N1 + Photokina hopes now hopelessly OT
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:49:34 -0400

i fell for the t on the om4t only to find it was only used in the thin top
and bottom plates.  never the less the camera is a doll. unlike ava gardner
who said there is less here than meets the eye obviously there couldnt be
more) the insides are a marvel. peter moore & bob wetzler- schwallberg its
exposure system was best ever anywhere. to its thin skinned--we should
ignore it as everybodies uses same phony t&carbon fibre bull.ralph