Subject: [Leica] Outlook Express download
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:55:15 -0400

Julian wrote:

<I use Outlook Express and neither the 98 or 2000 update would load>

Julian - I had the same problem, looking for the 95/98 update - go to
Microsoft Download site or www.tucows.com

I downloaded Explorer 5.5 (which includes Outlook Express updates) last
evening, takes time, when I checked the mail this morning I noticed the page
blanks out each time I open up a new e-mail, perhaps it now has some form of
separation included, otherwise no difference that I can see.

Good Luck - Hugh Thompson

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Outlook Express download)