Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome Labs
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:41:46 EDT

George:

I send all my Kodachrome film to a Kodak Lab in Chicago via my neighborhood
Wolf Camera store.  Turnaround time is 24-48 hours, and I have always been
satisfied with the results.  You can also mail the film directly to Kodak in
prepaid mailing envelopes.  Perhaps A&I in LA also does Kodachrome.  Any
LUGers know?

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance