Subject: Re: [Leica] virus warning
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:35:56 -0400

http://www.eudora.com/

As adaptable as any microsoft email product. (will even do APOP)
It's even free if you can put up with small ads. (I use  4.2.2 which my
office bought me, but would buy it if I didn't have it already.)
The best part is that virus geeks rarely write anything that effects it as
a target.
Carpe Lumen,
Michael