Subject: Re: [Leica] digital prints again
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:08:07 -0400

on 19/7/00 9:50 am, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> It's not until you pick up
> that loupe and start magnifying that you may find fine fine detail hidden
> away in a good silver print, or pixels/dots in a good digital print.

The only tiny flaw in anotherwise perfectly argued post, BD... I shared Mark
Rabiner's surprise when I examined a 1270 print uner a linen tester (dunno
what the magnification is, but it's a lot). Where are the dots?? No dots!!
Help! Is something wrong with my printer...???? It's that good.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com