Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica/Digital
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:37:19 EDT

I read recently that Leica ace Ralph Gibson uses an Epson 3000 printer and
never sends silver prints out anymore.  If it's good enough for Ralph, it's
good enough for me. For that matter, there's TONS of digital discussion on
the OTHER  Leica list, the LEG. But since digital is now "where it's at,"
shouldn't we talk about it? Shucks, even Leica has a digital camera. Since
I'm planning soon to buy a scanner, printer, MAC etc., I think these
discussions are useful, even for the LUG. IMHO, the subject has a lot more
interest to a lot more people than a lens shade for a 1947  67mm  Gigalux, or
whatever. Arthur