Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion....
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:44:07 -0500

We all use Leicas to take our photographs. The film has to be developed. The
developed film has to be printed. All part of being a Leica camera user. There
fore, since this is part of the Leica experience, the questions relative to the
completion of this experience would be Leica subjects, IMHO!!!!

Message from "Eddie Shih" <chiente@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion. OK, I will bite.... : - ))
Message from "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion....)