Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom User Group (DUG)
From: John Hicks <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:39:52 -0400

At 01:17 PM 7/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you have a problem with ther negative leaving the open line as I related?

  I vaguely recall it; the neg would get slightly cocked when moved into
position and just a small reverse movement would straighten it out. I
haven't used the Negatrans in quite a while. The 35mm Negatrans is great
for quick-printing production work.

John Hicks

Message from John Hicks <> (Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom User Group (DUG))