Subject: RE: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:19:17 -0700

I use a VCL 4500 VC Cold light head.  My system is (somewhat) calibrated to
the head.  Development is normal.  FIlm is almost exclusively HP5+... there
are very different results reported for FP4+, so if you are using that film,
your results in generl will be different.  Tri-X is reported to be similar
to HP5.

Enlarger is an Omega D5

There are several really pseudo-scientific ( anal?? ) B+ W printing lists
around.... sometimes they do NOT talk about time and temp.  Very little B/I
and Dodging info, no masking.  Basic developer combos, in the great part.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?)