Subject: Re: [Leica] SNAFU
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:24:39 -0400

Nathan said:
> Recently I mailed two rolls of Kodachrome to the lab in Lausanne. When
> they came back one of the two yellow boxes contained no slides(snip)

> Yesterday I received my latest box of slides from Kodak. These were
> fairly important pictures, documenting my motorcycle ride from Brussels
> to Zurich a few weeks ago and the last weekend in Brussels before the
> move. I took out the slides...put them on the light table...turned on
> the light...and ARGH!!!-all the slides were double-exposed. (snip)

Nathan, I share your pain!  A couple of years ago, using the same clever
technique as you, I ended up with a roll of Kodachrome whose frames
contained railroad photos in New England superimposed on scenes from San
Francisco.  Not a complete loss as one of my sons snipped out a couple of
frames and made 8x10 Polaroid transfers for one of his photography classes.

Mike Gardner

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] SNAFU)