Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #253
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:14:30 -0400

I'm not sure if this means anything, but my HP Photosmart scanner (2400
dpi, produces about a 23 meg file from 35mm negative) can resolve the grain
from a typical 400 ISO negative (TRI-X, Fuji Superia 400), but can't on my
TMAX-100 negs.    So I would think that my scanner produces files closer to
the threshold than a camera producing a 6 meg file.

Dan C.