Subject: [Leica] leicacyclists?
From: "Jim Kish" <jim@mail.kishbike.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:42:35 -0700

Sorry if this is intrusive or otherwise improper for the list...

I have noticed some crossover in the camera- and bicycle-related e mail lists so I thought I'd throw out an idea. If there is anyone out there with an M body or lenses they'd be interested in trading for a custom built bicycle frame (or complete bike) please get in touch with me. An M is out of my immediate price-grasp, and I've had much success bartering in the past.

Again, sorry if posts of this variety offend.

Jim Kish