Subject: [Leica] Re: Rotring pencil
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 05:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au wrote:

> and I'm sure that if we added up the years experience behind some of
> the voices, the number of Leica years would be quite significant)

I'm amazed and in awe whenever I stop to think about that.  I count
myself as very fortunate to be sharing a list with all the great
photographers here.  I figure if I read enough of their posts, some of
their wisdom *has* to rub off.  Osmosis, so to speak.  :)

So when should we start sending B.D. the number of years experience we
have with photography in general, so he can start compiling *that*
info?  Poor B.D. must be bored this week.