Subject: Re: [Leica] optical excellence and the human error factor
From: "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:26:33 -0400

Autofocus or manual focus would give you camera shake handheld at those
speeds.
The point was that today's autofocus are certainly capable of more than 1/4
sec at f1.4. The EOS is capable of EV0 and the F5 of EV-1.
I use both manual M6, R8, Hassy and autofocus EOS cameras.  Autofocus is no
longer the limitation it once was. It is just a tool like any other
photography tool.
John stated that an M6 was capable of achieving focus at 1/4 sec f1.4 and
that an autofocus camera could not.

Rene