Subject: Re: [Leica] optical excellence and the human error factor
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:01:50 -0600

Last night I was photographing with a M6TTL in a theatre, The Rocky Horror
Picture Show, and my exposure was 1/4 sec. at f1.4 and focusing was no
problem at all. I have tried the EOS cameras and they would not AF at that
light level and also would be almost impossible to accurately manual focus,
for f1.4, as well.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] optical excellence and the human error factor)