Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 Versions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:49:19 -0600

All M2 cameras after 1 004 150 are supposed to have the self timer *and most
cameras except the very early ones have the lever rewind. Regardless of what
any archive would say, he has the camera; and it is not uncommon for the
"archives" and "factory lists" to be wrong.

John Collier

*Without up to 949 101 and then on a few units between 949 101 to 1 004 150.
source: Sartorious. Note: I have seen cameras above the magic no. without a
ST

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] M2 Versions)