Subject: Re: [Leica] On Leica Medium format
From: "Marthe.Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:46:54 -0400

I'm curious as to why you think that a Leica MF would be preferable to the
Hasselblad and maybe not to the Rollei.

And with regards to weight and bulk, I carry an Hasselblad outfit all over
the place, in town, hiking, you name it. I admit it is bulkier and heavier
than my Leica M outfit, but it is comparable  in bulk and weight to my
wife's R8 outfit and my Canon EOS 1V outfit.  An Hasselblad 503CW with
standard lens and back is suprisingly easy to carry around and handles quite
well.

Rene