Subject: [Leica] 90mm Lenses
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:22:10 -0700

Since I'm still new to Leica ownership, I've got lots of questions.  A
few on the list helped me make a decision about the 50mm Summicrons,
and I was able to secure a very nice one recently (with case, caps,
hood) at a reasonable price.

My next lens purchase will be in the 90mm focal length.  Although I've
read a number of reviews on these lenses, I'd like to get some of your
opinions about them.  Which one do you prefer, and why?  Any ergonomic
preferences?  Does one handle easier for you than another? Which
optical formula do you like best, and what sort of shooting do you do
with your lens?

For the moment I'll only be using this lens on an M3, but  I'm looking
for a nice M4 for the next body, if that's a consideration.

Thanks in advance for any comments, suggestions, or pointers.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] 90mm Lenses)