Subject: [Leica] Lets go to Prague.....
From: brian stevens <BrianDavidStevens@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

On the risk of invoking LUG punishment No.17 (the glue gun, spandex and
tele-tubbies) I'm thinking of going to prague for the G7 meeting. The
protest should me the biggest one yet. Anyone up for it? Mr Deadman may be
coming along. We call all meet up in the hospital afterwards and talk about
bokeh and filters as we have glass removed from our heads :-)

Brian

Photos
http://www.junkfox.com/35mmf8

Say Bye to Slow Internet!