Subject: [Leica] Velvia for flash
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:26:58 +0200

Thanks to all for Velvia responses. I am trying it out partly because I see
David Harvey uses it a lot - although I noticed that some of his picures
(on the DJ website) have a funny cast. That's more likely my monitor though.
I love the E100SW but it puts flash fill just out of reach in bright
lighting conditions.
BTW, I borrowed a nikon SU4 flash slave shoe and found it doesn't work with
Metz flashes even with the nikon sca adapters - most annoying. So I've
ordered a second 34CS2 to complement the one I'm currently using to have a
two flash slave system for use in small interiors. One in the hotshoe, one
held pointing at the ceiling and I'm your uncle. Very handy and small
enough for both to fit in a belt pack, along with film for the day and lens
#2. Who could ask for more?
Rob.

Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36