Subject: Re: [Leica] Resilvering
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:48:40 -0500

Robert,

About four or five years ago, I had an early M3 (700 series ser.
nr.) with a bad rangefinder. At the time Sherry K. was not aware
of anyone resilvering them. According to her, the early M3s had a
rangefinder that was unique. And there were not many around. She
had bought some NOS from Leica and replaced mine with one. You
might check with her. She might have some left.

You might also look for an old beat up camera with an good
rangefinder.

Steele

Message from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> ([Leica] Resilvering)