Subject: [Leica] LUGgers at Photokina?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:31:17 +0200

I assume that a fair number of people will be going to Photokina in
September, so perhaps we could all get together as we did 2 years ago. I
will be there the weekend of the 23rd (Saturday-Sunday), staying in a
hotel in Bonn, as all the reasonably priced places in Cologne are
apparently fully booked at this point. For me this is no big deal, as
Bonn is only 20 km from Cologne and I will be driving.

If anyone wants to get together for dinner, beer etc., that would be
great.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman