Subject: RE: [Leica] chrome lens on a black camera? of course not!
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:25:36 +0100

Nail polish on your Leica lens was what Cartier Bresson insisted on, as
detailed by his assistant in the Magnum opus. If you want to make sure you
can see the lens in a dark camera bag, luminous paint might be even more
helpful. As Kyle says, black is lighter which helps on the joints (Kyle
also mentioned the hippies) and as far as I've heard 'chrome' is not next
season's new 'black'. There is one last real choice, titanium, but don't
expect it to be available on all lenses.
All of them are made to work perfectly on all cameras.
Jem